Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Attraction Law Works! - My Law of Attraction Journey Part 2

Well, one thing the Law of Attraction did to me was attract a lot of similar elements into my life. Books, articles, people and learning. I came across a column in the newspaper where the writer urged the readers to pray for the wellness of others by doing creative visualization at a fixed time in the night. So, he would put a goal in the paper and all readers willing to experiment would sit at say, 10 pm in the night, and visualize for the healing of the subject. There were some very tangible results which led to the writer of the column suggesting that the readers connect to form a club. Emails were exchanged and Connect Ticket was formed with an intention to heal the world. The group stays in touch on a daily basis via an email group with people sending in prayer requests for anyone they know who needs healing, and members pitching in by meditating for healing.

I had my first successful experience with the Law of Attraction with this group. We had several cases of people who reported improvements in their conditions after the group remotely meditated for their healing.

6 months had passed by after my graduation and I went for my first job interview. The company looked astounding like a 5 star hotel. It was one of the premier international consultancy companies. The moment I stepped into the place, I knew, that this is the place I want to be. There will be no other place. Their requirements were extremely stringent and one had to go through a number of rounds of various kinds of tests and interviews. Logical reasoning, group discussion, technical tests and the likes. Well, I cleared the first few quite easily. The last one was a presentation test where they would ask you to make a presentation over a topic of your choice and face the panel of interviewers while they would question you about your presentation.

I had a lot of stage fright, fear of speaking in the public. And this wasnt even public speaking. I was just doing it in front of a few people - some who I have had interactions with for the past few interviews. But that was enough to make me the most nervous guy in the world. I fumbled. I stammered. My voice sank deep down inside my throat. It wouldnt come out. My tongue went dry and my lips stuck to each other. Amongst those shortlisted, I was the first that was asked to leave. The rest were asked to stay. Heart broken, I headed home. Got on to the computer and hopelessly wrote a mail to the Connect Ticket e-group asking them to try and include me in their late nights visualization. Members replied back saying We are with you!

People prayed. I prayed, desperately! I imagined myself working in that lovely office, enjoying my job to the fullest. Well, the next day I went out shopping (it's not a ladies thing only you know) to try and get over my dejection. I came home in the evening and my mom was hyper excited. She said that the company folks had called and left a message. They wanted me to go there for one more interview! It was unbelievable! I dumped my shopping bags, changed into a set of formals and dashed to the office to make it just 20 minutes before the closing time. This was the smoothest round! It was just a simple interview with the HR manager of the company, and I walked out in an hour with my offer letter!

Later on when I befriended the HR executive, I got to know that one of the short-listed guys decided to reject the offer as he did not want to sign the one year bond! This guy had to be replaced. As she had no other formal candidates in the pipeline, my name just came to her mind from the previous days lot! There was no particular reason other than my name popping into her mind and thats why she called!

From then on, I was fully convinced of that the Law of Attraction works. But it does not work in isolation.

My experience taught me that it is alright to engage like minded people in your quest to get the Attraction Law working in your favor. Collective meditation and visualization can be a powerful force in the universe. And all I had to do was to ask.

The Law of Attraction and Abundance has shown Steve Lobe what it means to be able to live a meaningful and abundant life and he aims to show others how they could have it to in his blog www.AbundanceLaw.com and Turbocharge the Law of Attraction in their lives.

Wealth and Life Skills

No comments: