Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Personal Development Products

I was thinking of making a list of the top 10 books have helped me in the past with my personal development and I have had some requests from different people asking what books are great reads. I will also include a short description of why I found it useful and also make some audio tape suggestions.

Ok so the first of the personal development products I found amazing was Napoleon Hill's Classic, Think and Grow Rich. This book is an amazing foundation to anyone who wishes to embark on the route of personal development and mental development. The second book is The magic of thinking BIG - By Dr. David Schwartz. This is one of the best books over all to teach you everything you need to know about being a big thinker. It teaches leadership, motivation, communication and overall success. A MUST BUY.

Another Excellent book in the personal development and mental development area is the prosperity books by Randy Gage. The 5 books are as follows:

  • Accept your abundance
  • Prosperity Mind
  • 101 Keys to Prosperity
  • 37 Secrets to Prosperity
  • 7 Spiritual laws of prosperity

These all taught me how to be prosperous which is great because we all want to be.

The next book I learned a lot from was How to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie. This book really teaches you how to communicate and become a leader. A very very good book to utilize because it will help you with everything you need to know about people.

The greatest salesman in the world - By Og Mandino. This book will make you committed and teach you all you MUST know about you to make you an overall success in your personal development, and mental development.

A great ebook that I will recommend that is very recent is a book called The funded Proposal - By Daegan Smith and James Grandstaff, this is an ebook that teaches people how to get a quick return on their money and how to do it properly.

Audio books I will always recommend is anything by Jim Rohn, Johnny Wimbrey, Les Brown and Zig Ziglar, these four teachers will guide you through your emotional, motivational and personal development because they have mastered each subject. You see from them I gained a higher understanding of not just myself but everyone around me. If it could help me it also help you. I hope this helps you.

My names Adil Amarsi and I help people become financially, mentally, emotionally and finally independent. For the books mentioned above follow me on twitter and sign up to http://www.dcateaches.com and get some of them.

Click here For your 14 day Trail

No comments: